On 04/20/2015 11:58 AM, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Thomas De Schampheleire
<patrickdeping...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 6:16 PM, Mads Kiilerich <m...@kiilerich.com> wrote:
Also, global IDs have the benefit of being completely standalone. If
we have per-repo IDs, I cannot tell you 'look at pull request 5',
because I would have to tell you which repo to look in.
Note: to make this really work, we should add a URL that accepts a
pull request ID alone. Currently the pull request URL requires the
repo already, so today my argument is not fully correct.

Yeah, use different ranges and make a service that redirects to the right server ;-)

Somewhat related: we should really so some URL cleanup ...

/Mads