Hi guys,

During the latest weeks, I received messages from users to re-iterate their interest in Kalumet. We received really good feedback and the users really want to see the project move forward.

I know that we are all busy, but I think it's time to show to all (both users and other projects) the value of Kalumet.

Unfortunately the latest release votes have been cancelled due to "not correct legal files", and maybe some of you lose motivation cause to that.

I will try to tackle "the legal files issue" asap in order to resubmit a new release to vote.

All help is welcome on Kalumet (documentation, commit, proposal, ideas, ...), so time to move !

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré