On Sunday 01 March 2009 18:18:05 Steve wrote:
> Small update to reduce periodic drift in PeriodicTick class.  Also
> removed an accidentally included producerFinished signal from the same
> class.
>
> http://pastebin.com/m351a87c9

FYI, I've been reading through this making sure I understand what you're doing
and why I think you're doing it, and whilst what you're doing isn't
necessarily the way I would do it, so far it all makes sense.

Now reading through the TTL component.

When face with something similar in the greylisting code I took a slightly
different approach, but I want to digest what you're doing before commenting.
One very odd thing which jumps out at me though is this:
            yield 1
            yield 1
                yield 1
                yield 1