On Mar 1, 3:43 pm, I wrote:
> Yes, that is indeed unusual.  I was struggling a lot with getting
> components to shutdown when I tell them.  The cascading conditionals

Michael, I'm starting to think that this whole TTL component that I've
made might be completely unneeded.  I think I was just reacting to the
bugs that I've been describing in other threads.  If we could identify
why refused connections are infinite looping on vista and why
unconnected udp peers are refusing to shutdown, there might be no need
for this kind of time terminating component.

--Steve