Le 13/02/2014 21:59, Jaroslaw Staniek a écrit :
Another question arises from the GNU copyright assignment [1]. This is
a precedence for me, correct me if I am wrong, but KDE has no code
that's assigned to the (USA) FSF. For example I can imagine the above
relicensing would require consent of FSF. It's unlike other KDE
projects I know.

I confirm we never did copyright assignment with the FSF not with Gnome.

This is like a hybrid, one leg in KDE, one leg in FSF so far and
really, a distraction or me. If this is mostly work from scratch, I
hope relicensing would be possible.

I have not thought it this way but this is a wise remark. Yes as a new project we could settle on GPL 2+.

We will have some trouble with the data. As I mentioned the idea is to reuse the data (dataset, graphics, voices) in GCompris and we have many that are also under GPL 3+.

Bruno.