On 09/30/2018 10:39 AM, David Jarvie wrote:
I think that REPORTED is an ideal term for a newly opened bug. Is there really a problem with the abbreviations REPO and REOP? Surely people will quickly get used to making the distinction, if they make a mistake at all. In any case, as soon as the bug report is accessed, it will be clear what its status is. Please keep REPORTED and REOPENED as they are.

Devil's advocate position: do we even need REOPENED? Does it add any value to have a status that just means, "REPORTED, but also this was previously closed"?

Nate