Kai Uwe Broulik ha scritto:
Hi,

 > Here is my follow-up change recommendation based on feedback and research:
 >
 > UNCONFIRMED -> REPORTED
 > WONTFIX -> INTENTIONAL
 > INVALID -> NOTABUG

one issue I'm having with "REPORTED" is that it shows up as "REPO" in the list and can easily be confused with "REOP" for "REOPENED". Perhaps we need something different for Reopened then.

If we rename also that, we would have two bug names diverging from the other bug trackers, instead of just one. Moreover I find that there is no much to discuss on the appropriateness of REOPENED. I'd rather find an alternative for REPORTED, if this confusion is going to be an issue.

--
Luigi