On Thursday, 11 August 2022 21:05:05 BST Ben Cooksley wrote:
> Based on the thread above it sounds like Drupal is something nobody is
> particularly happy with.

Hi

Drupal is working fine for Akademy currently. However the upgrade hassle is
something I haven't been looking forward to for the last few years

Main things we are using currently are multiple menus displayed based on the
URL (year) for each page, default page aliases (URL) set to current year, side
bar blocks displayed based on URL  and the integrated moderation & staging of
new page revisions

Page editing could be nicer in the current version of drupal, we looked at
other drop in options for that a few years back and they had a bad habit of
mangling the pages on editing/saving

--

        Kenny
        (Pronouns: he/him)