On Friday 07 of March 2014 11:29:52 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> But there is more. We (the promo team) would like to write an article to
> ask  our community to help test this release and we'd appreciate it if you
> could tell us WHAT exactly could use some extra testing!

When I first build 4.13 (it was not tagged yet) ksmserver segfaulted on my
debian box, kde-workspace linked some QT5 libraries and build without error
but it was impossible to start KDE.
I don't know is it only on my desktop but when I go to system settings-
>workspace behavior->virtual desktops and check diferent widgets for each
desktop and click apply desktop background goes black for all
activities/virtual desktops.