On 22 Mar 2014, at 23:41 , Ian Wadham <iandw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That is a normal message. It just tells you where KDE libs is looking for the
> SyCoCa.
OK. Good to know.

> I see you are running your tutorial2 as if it was a UNIX or Linux app, i.e. by
> direct execution of the executable file which the compile/build just created.
>  That
Yes, simply because I wanted to see any console output, which is swallowed by
the app if done via “open tutorial2.app”, as you described in your post.

> See the thread "taskgated: no signature" on the MacPorts Users list for the
> (slow) dawning of
> my understanding of this.
I am aware of this thread.

> Try again? … :-)
I did. :-)

Well, the tutorial doesn’t fire up a web browser as it should be doing. :-(

I assumed here that the KDE framework deals with the bug reporter menu item on
its own and doesn’t require the tutorial code to implement anything to open up
the browser.
Please, correct me if I am wrong there.

Greets,
Marko