[ Comments below, in-line ]

On 03/30/2014 05:41 PM, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 11:26:26 PM Albert Astals Cid wrote:
I'm not the one making assertions about most users.

I disagree. "Better to leave it bare and simple initially" seems like you
are  making assertions about most users.

No, it means not predetermining the outcome, but seeing what user feedback
provides.

Thank you Lindsay for fighting this fight ... while it's great to have intelligent software, it's equally important to provide methods of overriding its intelligence since `the field' is never quite like the `lab'

Cheers,

--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926         Blog:  http://pablo-blog.blueoakdb.com