Il giorno Thu, 21 Apr 2016 09:31:23 +0200
Elvis Angelaccio <elvis.angelac...@kdemail.net> ha scritto:

> To be fair, similar concerns should then be raised lalso against our
> usage of Telegram (which seems to me less open than Travis, btw).

FWIW, I think it's a really, really bad idea to use Telegram for the
same reason. Closed source server component, and questionable crypto at
best (not said by me, but by people far smarter than me), which is a
huge minus these days. Nothing prevents usage of Telegram by KDE people,
as long, however, that this doesn't become a "de facto" usage by KDE.