Hello!

When working on open source projects, you shouldn't expect to always be guided
by someone.

A quick Google search for "KDE get involved" gives me this awesome article:
https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved

Then, assuming I need a simple task to start with, I google "KDE junior jobs",
and get a link to https://community.kde.org/KDE/Junior_Jobs

Amazing what search engines can do these days!

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ilya.

---- On Вт, 30 окт 2018 04:51:21 +0300 jinxi...@usc.edu wrote ----

To whom it may concern,

Hello, I am a student new to KDE community. I want to get involved with KDE
development to hone my programming skills and make contribution to KDE. But I
don't know what work I can do and where do I start. Could anyone give me some
guidance? It would be better if we can discuss directly. Thank you all!

Yours,
Alex