Hello Gregor,

I am not at all trying to put off a newcomer, but I firmly believe that using
search engines can help one get involved in KDE development with ease.

If you find conflicting answers about getting involved in KDE, could you please
report them? It's something we need to fix.

Best regards,
Ilya.

---- On Вт, 30 окт 2018 11:56:14 +0300 codestr...@posteo.org wrote ----

> Amazing what search engines can do these days!

This is ironic speech, isn't it? Such thing does not help to provide a warm
welcome but rathers scares people off. Search engines can yield conflicting
results and the question of the new guy is perfectly valid.

Maybe an apology could be issued... :-)

Gregor