sitter requested changes to this revision.
sitter added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> Polkit1Backend.cpp:4
>  *   Copyright (C) 2009 Radek Novacek <rnova...@redhat.com>
>  *   Copyright (C) 2009-2010 Dario Freddi <d...@kde.org>
>  *

According to the diff of the diff you seem to have lost David's copyright

> Polkit1Backend.cpp:75
>      connect(PolkitQt1::Authority::instance(),
> SIGNAL(enumerateActionsFinished(PolkitQt1::ActionDescription::List)),
>              this,
> SLOT(updateCachedActions(PolkitQt1::ActionDescription::List)));

Is there a reason you use stringy connection syntax instead of &member syntax?

> Polkit1Backend.cpp:178
>
> -bool Polkit1Backend::isCallerAuthorized(const QString &action, QByteArray
> callerID)
> +bool Polkit1Backend::isCallerAuthorized(const QString& action, const
> QByteArray &callerID, const QVariantMap& details)
>  {

action has & on the wrong size of the space, same for details ;)

> Polkit1Backend.cpp:239
>              // Wait max 2 seconds
>              QEventLoop e;
>              QTimer::singleShot(200, &e, SLOT(quit()));

Mhhhh. Mhhhhhhhh. I don't really have a suggestion here, but this is an
incredibly dangerous change. Nested event loops can cause all sorts of negative
effects. That's why the isValid had a note in the documentation, to tell the
frontend dev to be careful. By adding a new loop in existing api we add a pit
to fall into. I really don't know what can be done about it though. Could we
get by with 1 second maybe?

> kauthaction.cpp:23
>  #include <QtGlobal>
>  #include <QRegExp>

I think that is deprecated, or at least not recommended for use anymore. You'll
want QRegularExpression

> kauthaction.cpp:53
>      QVariantMap args;
>      bool valid;
>      QWidget *parent = nullptr;

Mh, minor annoyance. valid and timeout should get their defaults set here as a
more modern best practice and also because parent is already set for
consistency. That default ctor is kinda pointless then and should be dropped
IMHO.

REPOSITORY
  R283 KAuth

To: feverfew, apol, bruns, davidedmundson, #frameworks, dfaure, cfeck, sitter,
chinmoyr
Cc: elvisangelaccio, bcooksley, ngraham, sitter, mreeves, kde-frameworks-devel,
LeGast00n, cblack, GB_2, michaelh, bruns