arrowd added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> usta wrote in file_unix.cpp:1517
> isnt this ignoring acl_from_mode part ? I mean not sure but i think we need
> to check if it is nullptr or not before assigning it otherwise we will ignore
> the acl_from_mode part.

You seem to be right. I blamed the code down to svn->git import and this bug
was present all the time.

To properly fix this I'd start with a test for `KIO::chmod` job that changes
ACL permissions, but I can't test this on FreeBSD as we don't have
`acl_from_mode`.

Anyways, it is out of scope of this review.

To: arrowd, dfaure, chinmoyr, bruns, #frameworks, tmarshall, usta, cochise
Cc: usta, scheirle, tmarshall, arrowd, cfeck, bruns, phidrho, dhaumann,
funkybomber, abika, pino, davidedmundson, ngraham, atha.kane, spoorun,
nicolasfella, kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, cblack, michaelh