On Saturday January 02 2016 20:24:25 Christoph Cullmann wrote:

> Besides: No need for ifdefs, QFileOpenEvent is there on all platforms, just
> without function.

True, but there's no point in installing an event filter for it on platforms
where the event never occurs.

> But you are aware that KDE 4.x is in pure maintainance mode and for KF5 based
> stuff

I know, but it's not going anywhere anytime soon on client desktops and in
MacPorts; not as long as Qt4 builds I reckon.
Heck, I'll probably be sticking to KDevelop4 on my older hardware if what the
KDevelop guys say about their new clang-based parser is true (and I believe it;
even on my i7 earlier versions of that parser were *much* slower than the
legacy C++ parser).

R.