Great! Sounds fantastic, just what I wanted to know.

I was planning to use the 'localize' tool, from the KDEnlive translation guide.
Would you recommend this?

Are there our resources or tutorials I should check out?

I was planning to use the Ubuntu translation platform. What do you think of
this? There's already an active project there for my language.