From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 10:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Kerberos on the web

Are there any commercially available kerberos-based authentication
products for the web? I know Microsoft is doing something with
Passport - but that's still all fuzzy and they are doing it in typical
MS-fashion doing it all their way, or so I hear.

Any suggestions or recommendations on products that offer website
authentication - username/password, smartcard and a combination..?

TIA