David Rosenstrauch wrote:
Jeffrey Altman wrote:
Note that I consider the use of 2.6.5 at this point dangerous. It is known to crash on Vista
and later OS releases or on any 64-bit platform.

Point taken. Might be alright for my purposes though. I don't need to use any of the .exe's. All I need is the use of some of the krb5 and gssapi dll's so that I can add gss-negotiate support into libcurl.
libcurl should not be linked against gssapi32.lib. It should use LoadLibrary and GetProcAddress obtain the function pointers for the configured gssapi implementation that is desired.

Then a given libcurl distribution will work against any gssapi implementation as configured at runtime.