--- In kicad-users@yahoogroups.com, hiroshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It's intersting ! I googled "Reflow Soldering Oven toaster" and got
many
> pages how to do with pictures with out any pay.
> I printed those pages and now start to read those pages.

Another resource can be found here:

It's a very inactive group but the message archive and other sections
of it have quite a bit of information.

Regards, Bob

Please read the Kicad FAQ in the group files section before posting your question.
Please post your bug reports here. They will be picked up by the creator of Kicad.
Please contribute your symbols/modules to the library folder in the group files section.