2006/5/6, Tracy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I still can't find a TQFP44 footprint for pcbnew.
Tracy N4LGH

You can try this one, I have reduced  the TQFP64_08 that I use but I have no 44pins body at home to check it.

The file is an export (.EMP), you can use the "Kicad module editor" to import it, an place it into your favorite module library.

Let me know if is suitable and I will put it on my site http://kicadlib.site.voila.fr

HTH
--
Danilo Uccelli
CH-2400 Le Locle

Please read the Kicad FAQ in the group files section before posting your question.
Please post your bug reports here. They will be picked up by the creator of Kicad.
Please contribute your symbols/modules to the library folder in the group files section.