> of component libraries in DB and the creation of open online database
> libraries and the integration of the product with it. I know that

That would be better than what the pro$$$ packages offer, in my
experience.  We already have libs online, it would take a local method
of talking to them, and cleanup of the online libs into a standard
metadata format (anyone else ever wonder whats in fred's lib or jane's
lib in the files section, without having the time to d/l and look in
them?).  A Wikipedia for parts libs would be amazing.

Steve