I found it!!!

Well this is my 2nd post.  Yahoo crashed when I posted the first reply.
I'll save a copy just in case this time...

None of the above suggestions had any effect.  What I found was that
when I moved the Pinsheets/Wire for WEn on the root schematic there
was a small box where the Pinsheet was located on the Memory schematic
sheet.  I did a Delete Node and the problem went away.  I have no idea
how the "Node" got there and can't seem to duplicate it.  No idea why
it would cause the problem since it still didn't seem to have any
connection to the other net.

Also, anyone know what Cleanup pinsheet is supposed to do.  I hadn't
noticed this function before, but it doesn't seem to change anything
on my sheets.

Regards,
Doug