Well... here is the sourcecode (java) and the runnable .jar file
I hope it is possible to understand.

Download:
http://web.comhem.se/avr/arkiv/place.jar
http://web.comhem.se/avr/arkiv/Main.txt

(change extention : Main.txt should be Main.java but that was not accepted by
my server)

Perhaps someone who knows java programming can make a better way to choose
files / folder. In this version the working files must be in the same folder as
the program file.

regards
Jens