I’m usually a very consciencious guy and very formatted with processes for
R&D. This comes from big companies where I worked.

However, now I’m working alone and that’s not easy to find a second eyes
pair !

However with time we can achieve the “good at first time”

As I was in a hurry for this project, I’ve made some short circuits in the
process …. And I shouldn’t !

I would be please to see your process too Robert.

Best

Stephane

www.hamradio-experiments.com