I recently imported a downloaded connector module (con-headers-jp.mod) into the
CvPCB footprint library.  The footprints assigned without an error, but I get
an error when I read the netlist into pcbnew.  The error says that pcbnew
cannot find the footprints for the connectors that I am using.  When I re-run
CvPCB, I get an error that the con-headers-jp.mdc cannot be found.  When
importing footprint files, what are all the required file types?  Looking at
the modules subdirectory, it contains *.brd, *.mdc, and *.mod files.  Are all
these necessary for a footpring library?