You have misunderstood their rules. If they drill up to 5mm, above 5mm
they will instead use a small routing bit and rout out the larger
hole. You can have any hole size / circular profile you require.

All the PCB houses I've used in the past allow for through hole
plating, and the final hole size is the size given in the gerber.

Best Regards,

Brian Sidebotham.