On 28/10/13 11:33, Cristian Oneț wrote:
Better run 'Settings'->'KDE language settings' since 'System Settings'
does not come with the standalone installer.

Regards,
Cristian

Oh OK.
I looked on my system and what I see on the Start menu, under KDE Release is Settings/System Settings and that produces a cut-down version but it does have Locale.

However, after I had installed the two stand-alone versions, I then installed the full binary plus KMM source, so perhaps that was where I acquired it.

Allan