Ok. I was asked to send that.

Here is what happens when I try to run the application from the
terminal.

   [kod3monk3y@fedora-thinkpade15 build]$ kmymoney -n
   QSocketNotifier: Can only be used with threads started with QThread
   WebConnect: Starting server failed. Try to remove stale socket.
   WebConnect: Running in server mode
   QObject::connect(QAction, KReportsView): invalid nullptr parameter
   Segmentation fault (core dumped)

thanks,

JV