JV

can you please run the following commands and send the resulting list.txt
as attachment to this list?

  find / -name reportsview.so | xargs ls -ltr > list.txt
  find / -name reportsview.so | xargs md5sum >> list.txt

Don't worry about any permission errors that may show up and
please pay attention, that the second command has two > characters.

There is something really strange going on on your system which
we need to figure out.

Thomas

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution!