MattyJ wrote:

I can understand their need/want to 'sell' this to people that only care
about that stuff, but focus on the cool technical stuff and stop passing
off the current state of the art in browser UI as something new.

My only desire in a browser is one that supports all the standards without stupid bugs or overlooking some parts of them: CSS1, CSS2, HTML 4.01, XHTML, Javascript (though I try to avoid it), etc. I'd also like one that properly supports all image formats (including those with transparency) and is not a major PITA to get a plugin to work properly. I also prefer the way FF 2 handles security certificates over IE7 and FF 3.

PGA
--
Paul G. Allen, BSIT/SE
Owner, Sr. Engineer