I am not so sure that I didnt step put of bounds a bit by suggesting this forum
event. I failed to take a look at the forum events that are posted on the KRnet
gathering webpage before I sent this out. A look at the activities list gives
me the impression that there is a pretty full schedule of activities already. I
apologize to Larry and the group for putting this out there before checking the
list and following proper decorum.?

I am more than happy to share any knowledge or experience I have with painting
and finishing and leave that up to Larry. I am currently getting ready to paint
my SCCA sports race car and will try to take plenty of pictures of the process
and my home made paint booth. The booth is a pretty simple design with a down
flow (air) idea. The idea is to basically pull air in from the top and filter
exhaust air our of the bottom back side. Its a simple erector set style idea
using ?2 X 3 lumber and polyethylene clear sheeting, a few dense micron furnace
filters to draw air in from the top and push them out with a squirrel cage fan
out of a used furnace to both filter and exhaust air out of the bottom. ?Its
all put together using screws so that I can take it apart to store in my
hanger. I have thought about re doing it with PVC pipes and PVC elbows to allow
putting it together and taking it apart without using screws. Simply slip it
together.?

Jeff York
KR2
2010 Gathering, Peoples Choice, Best Interior
2011?AirFest, Best Experimental, Best Interior, Best Instrument