Does that mean you are willing to put it together Lee? ?I can help with some of
it from my part of the country. ?Casa Grande would be a great site for a
gathering. ?It's close enough for the west coasters to do it easily. ?And the
weather in Phoenix is always nice!

FWIW, you guys don't travel enough in your KRs. ?Last year it took me 10 hrs
flight time from Greenvile, SC to North Central NM. ?That's headed west bucking
the prevailing winds. ?These KR time machines make pretty short work of getting
around the country when the weather is decent.

I spent my fair share of time in the rain today, but am over at Jackson, TN
playing with Steve Bray's J-5 Cub this afternoon. ?I'm not used to this part of
the country where water just falls from the sky. ?Wow! ?Now that's something!

It's a short hop over to MVN tomorrow.

-Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM