Hi Neville,

Alan Middleton in Townsville QLD, Australia ( www.BluewaterAirport.com ).  I
have a KR2 registered in RA AUS (photo attached).

I love flying it and can recommend the aircraft type to anyone, although I
stress it is a performance aircraft requiring experience to avoid
embarrassment, particularly on landing!!  The use of the belly flap allows for
the slow landing speed required for RA AUS.  I have a ballast container up
front under the top cowl cover for use when taking a passenger / baggage to
ensure COG remains within limits. Ballast can be up to 20kg for my aircraft
depending on passenger weight. Powered by 85hp Jabiru motor.  Ph: +61407 356
948.

Regards, Alan.