Not a lot of choice about it since the airport is at 7200'MSL. ?I know Mike
Stirewalt is often times crossing the High Sierras.

Size of the craft is irrelevent. ?My KR outperforms the Cirus SR-20s, Cessna
182 and 206, and most of the Mooneys. ?No reason why I wouldn't use the same
airspace. ?I also fly my SuperCub in the same airspace as well, although I tend
to hug the valleys and ground quite a bit and fly abbreviated patterns. ?Not
for performance reasons, but just because it's fun.

-Jeff Scott
Los Alamos,NM