I owned my ercoupe for quite a number of years and put hundreds of hours in it.
The limited elevator was but apart of it. The controls were another very big
part of it. Also there were no springs between them. There was a mixing
bellcrank under the baggage bag. It was all hard connected with rod end
bearings and had a very specific rigging procedure. I completely rebuilt mine
in about 1986. It had a lot of dihedral and was capable of a lot of crosswind.
Very easy to land, but still a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone