Doran,

On the trip to MVN last year, the Black Bird was at a GPS altitude of 13,850
going over the clouds at the peak of the Smokey mount range.  She was in
communication with ATC for the trip up and back.  This bird is a "climbing
fool", she just loves it.  Besides that, altitude is your friend.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics?

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN
Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN
Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN
Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN
Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Daniel R. Heath -?Lexington, SC