My VW engine came Great Plains Aircraft and had the standard oil drain cover
plate.  The Revmaster side oil drain was needed due to the addition of the
Revmaster oil cooler on the bottom of the engine.  New oil cooler is also
one of the reasons for building a new cowl.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA