Hi guys and gals.  I'm going to opt for a GPASC flywheel drive engine on my
KR2.  So the question is,  mechanical pump or electric.  I'm thinking using
electric pumps instead of the mechanical for the ability to have a backup
pump.  It will be simpler to implement a backup solution with the electric
pump than to work out a bypass for the mechanical.  The mechanical pump
should be quite sturdy on its own.  All the VW s I've had over the years,
I don't recall ever having one go bad.  I'd like to have a plan b though.
What you all think?