Dene; Make sure that the airloads don't travel through the full-span box
structure of the tanks, rather than through the box structure of the spars.
Probably would delaminate from the skins over time. Thermal loads also concern
me.  Wood, aluminum, and fibreglass expand differentially with heating. Peter

I hear you but I have not done my final calcs yet, I might not make thetanks
the full span between the spars but I would like to keep them fullspan for the
stiffness it will give the wing being bonded to both the topand bottom skins.