Mark, as far as the tanks are concerned, I was thinking of making up a full
span (inboard to outboard) welded "D" box tank and then making a welded wing
tank that is also full span inboard to outboard with a width forward to back
that will result in basically zero CG shift from full tanks to empty. I also
liked the idea I saw on someone's video that they posted of a tank on the
floor just ahead of the spar inside the cockpit but would prefer to keep the
fuel outside if possible.
The plane will be flown as a single seater 99% of the time so I would like
to build into it the most potential range I can as such.
At this stage the skins are my main focus. The tanks bridge will be crossed
when I get to it. The skins will suit whatever tank configuration I decide
to use.
Thanks for the input, much appreciated.

Regards
Dene Collett