I just bought my full week ticket for Oshkosh. I see the KR forum is earlier
than usual this year at 8:30 am on Monday morning hosted by Mark Langford.
I'll be flying up my KR2S to Baraboo WI Saturday (26 July)  to attend the
Wittman Tailwind fly-in, and into OSH on Sunday morning.
So Mark L., are you flying JF up to Osh?  and are there any other KRs flying in
this year? Hope to see a few more this year than last.
By the way, Bill Clapp of previous KR fame finished up a WIttman Tailwind this
year with a Corvair Engine in it.  It should be a Baraboo per the Tailwind
forum discussions. It will be interesting to see how it turned out.  I am
building a Tailwind myself, but plan to put a 0290D in it.

Rob Schmitt
N1852Z
www.robert7721.com