Adam Tippin wrote:

> What's wrong with 56ML? Did I miss something?

Apparently you missed the story at http://www.n56ml.com/corvair/break3/ .  It?s
repairable, but since I?d been planning on building a much lighter
single-seater version and further improving the concept, I decided I?d just get
started building it.  But I needed a ?ready to fly? turn-key plane to fly for
the 3-5 years it would take to build my next one, and N891JF was offered.  So I
picked it up thinking I was ready to start building the next one, but it spun a
bearing after a few hours, so I rebuilt the engine.  While the engine was apart
I redid many other aspects of the plane, most of which is detailed at
http://www.n56ml.com/n891jf/  , and rest is coming eventually.

I now have everything it takes to build the new plane, so that project will be
started after a few other projects like hangar and basement cleaning and house
remodeling...

Mark Langford

ML at N56ML.com

website at http://www.N56ML.com