During my entire flight today, I had to hold forward pressure on the stick.
This made my takeoff more exciting than it needed to be while I figured that
issue out. Landing became more an issue of reducing some forward pressure as
opposed to increasing back pressure. I'll head into published readings about
this imbalance and specifically how to cure it.

I'm pretty sure my weight and balance is correct and with pilot and fuel
loaded, I'm 3.5" aft of the forward-most CG. That leaves the trim tab
"neutral position" is set incorrectly or it's just too darn small. I'm
taking tools to MMV tomorrow to make what adjustments I can before further
flight.

Can anyone comment on facing & curing the same problem in their KR? Thank
you.

John Bouyea

N5391M/ KR2

OR81/ Hillsboro, OR