From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Scott
via KRnet
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2014 8:19 PM
To: krnet
Subject: Re: KR> Stick imbalance

Congratulations John!

If your W&B is correct, the most likely culprit is going to be the incidence
of the horizontal stab.  I had the same issue (except mine wanted to dive at
the ground).  I flew for several years with some rather large trim wedges
glued to the trailing edge of the elevator to correct the stick pressures
and allow my trim tab to do it's job.  That was eventually fixed when I
built the new tail and corrected the incidence.

If you look at the air to air photos of my KR from the 2002 Red Oak
Gathering, the photo of me rolling away from the photo plane (over half way
down the page) shows the wedges on the bottom of the elevator.

Congrats again.

Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM

please see other KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html see