Congratulations John!

If your W&B is correct, the most likely culprit is going to be the incidence of
the horizontal stab.  I had the same issue (except mine wanted to dive at the
ground).  I flew for several years with some rather large trim wedges glued to
the trailing edge of the elevator to correct the stick pressures and allow my
trim tab to do it's job.  That was eventually fixed when I built the new tail
and corrected the incidence.

If you look at the air to air photos of my KR from the 2002 Red Oak Gathering,
the photo of me rolling away from the photo plane (over half way down the page)
shows the wedges on the bottom of the elevator.

Congrats again.

Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM