At that amount of deflection I never saw much affect.  After it starts going
past that, you feel it, and then when all the way down, it really makes a
difference.  I originally had a momentary switch on my down, but quickly
replaced it with an "all the way down" switch.  I get close to 90 degrees.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

2015 KR Gathering - McMinnville, OR.  September 3 - 6 -- See U There.

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 ? KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC