I like the spoiler concept. Easy to install. Between a belly board and spoilers
we should stop in a hurry.?

My question is; do we put holes in the spoilers to make them more efficient or
not?

Just kidding about the holes,?

Joe

list.krnet.org> </div><div>Subject: KR> Flaps versus belly board versus
spoilers </div><div>
easier to build/install.  Close a spoiler and you are instantly flying again.
Dump a flap and you sink first and then get to climb again.  Personally, I love
spoilers!

Ron