Hmmmm, is there room betyween the prop disc, and the ailerons, on a KR1? I also
wonder what a split condition would do, could the ailerons overcome that?
As to the jets using them after touchdown, apparently they also use them in
flight. I found a youtube video of that, passenger was filing the wing, and the
spoilers came up at the back of the wing. The plane was rumbling a bit. Must
have been to slow down?
Also, the B52 Bomber "America's diplomat in the skies" uses spoilers instead of
ailerons, IIRC.